PRT Virtual Healing Workshops: Eight 90-minute small group sessions
Join an 8-week Healing Workshop now to overcome the challenges of chronic pain and embrace recovery in an expertly facilitated, peer-supported setting. Together we will cover the following topics:
- Psychoeducation: Understand why chronic pain develops and persists.
- Assessment: Gather personalized evidence and develop an understanding of your mind-body connection.
- Rewire Your Brain: Use pain-safety learning techniques such as guided exercises to interrupt your pain-fear cycle.
- Personalize Your Toolbox: Build your step-by-step guide to determine when and how to use pain-reducing techniques.
- Address Other Danger Signals: Identify other psychological factors contributing to a sense of danger, learn how they relate to your pain, and build the motivation to change.
- Recognize Your Behavioral Patterns: Identify the common behaviors and coping mechanisms reinforcing your pain and anxiety.
- Develop Self-Compassion: Learn to intervene on your own behalf from a place of self-love.
- Relapse Prevention: Develop your toolkit for maintenance and relapse prevention.